Corporate compliance is a complex legal requirement for all registered companies. The Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority in Bangladesh governs the reporting/statutory obligations of companies and its officers. Our company secretarial team helps our clients and their officers to fulfill their statutory obligations in an efficient manner.
Our Company Secretarial Services includes the following:
- Drafting Board Meeting minutes relating to issuance of share certificate against initial subscription;
- Designing, printing & completing the share certificate;
- Preparation of Share Register, Share Transfer Register;
- Intimating Central Bank regarding issuance of any share to a non-resident; and
- Preparation of books/registers relating to minutes of Board Meeting, Extra-Ordinary General Meeting and Annual General Meeting.
- Drafting minutes of the first Board meeting;
- Drafting minutes of Board meeting, EGM and AGM;
- Preparation and filing of Annual Return;
- Preparation and filing of documents on allotment of shares;
- Preparation and filing of documents on share transfer;
- Preparation and filing of documents on any change to the Registered Address of the company;
- Preparation and filing of documents relating to any change to the Board of Directors of the company;
- Preparation and filing of documents relating to any change to Article of Association of the company and obtaining approval from the authority;
- Preparation and filing of documents relating to increase of Authorized Capital of the company and obtaining approval from the authority;
- Creation of new classes of shares. There can be advantages in having different types of shares in order to divert income but not capital;
- Preparation and filing of documents relating to change in the name of the company and obtaining the relevant Certificate; and
- Obtaining certified copy of Annual Return and documents filed with the authority.