OPENING REPRESENTATIVE/LIAISON/BRANCH OFFICE
We provide the following services relating to opening Representative/Liaison/Branch Office, post-permission licenses and reporting under local corporate laws:
- Processing, filing application documents for opening Representative/Liaison/Branch office and obtaining the permission;
- Processing, filing documents relating to request for waiver of certain condition of the permission restricting local income of a Branch Office and obtaining waiver letter; and
- Processing, filing documents relating to registration of Branch Office with the authority under local corporate law and obtaining the Branch Registration Certificate.
Post Permission Licenses:
Processing, filing of documents relating to the following and obtaining the license:
- Central Bank’s permission;
- Taxpayer’s Identification Number Certificate [TIN Certificate];
- Trade License – for Branch Office;
- VAT registration – for Branch Office;
- Chamber Membership – for Branch Office; and
- Import Export Certificates – for Branch Office.
- Preparation and filing of Statement of remittance received from head office and expenditure there-from under Foreign Exchange Regulation law with the Central Bank, Business Permission issuing Authority and Tax Authority on quarterly basis;
- Preparation and filing of monthly VAT Report;
- Filing of audited Financial Statements of Branch Office with the authority; and
- Preparation and filing of annual Salary Statement with tax authority.
Work Permit & Employment Visa:
- Processing, filing documents relating to request for recommendation for issuance of Employment Visa for the foreign national to be engaged by the office and obtaining the Recommendation for E Visa
- Processing, filing documents relating to Work Permit for expatriate employee of the office and obtaining the Work Permit; and
- Processing, filing documents relating to Multiple E Visa according to the Work Permit and obtaining the visa.
- Canceling Work Permit in case of early separation of the expatriate with the office.
- Calculation of payroll numbers;
- Computation of tax liability of the employee;
- Preparation of payroll statement and bank advise;
- Issuance of Pay Slip;
- Processing final settlement bill of an outgoing employee; and
- Preparation and filing of annual salary statement with the tax authority.
Handling withholding tax on salary and payments to vendors and others:
- Advising on applicable rate of income tax to withhold at the time of payment;
- Preparation of documents relating to depositing the withholding tax into Govt. Exchequer; and
- Depositing withholding tax amount into Govt. Exchequer and collecting acknowledged bank chalan.
Handling Value Added Tax collected at source:
- Advising on applicable rate of vat to withhold at the time of payment;
- Preparation of documents relating to depositing the vat amount into Govt. Exchequer; and
- Depositing vat amount into Govt. Exchequer and collecting acknowledged bank chalan.
- Preparation of Income Return, Tax Computation and relevant schedules;
- Filing of Income Tax Return with the tax authority;
- Responding to any query from tax authority; and
- Obtaining Tax Certificate from up to Deputy Commissioner Level.
- Renewal of Business Permission;
- Renewal of waiver of restricted condition on local revenue of a branch office;
- Renewal of Central Bank’s Permission;
- Renewal of Trade License, Chamber Membership, Import Export License and Work Permit;
- Extension of visa of the expatriate employee; and
- Maintenance of Employees Provident Fund Account.
House # 7, Road # 14, Sector # 1, Uttara,
88 01711 262715, email: email@example.com,