We provide the services relating to opening Representative/Liaison/Branch Office, post-permission licenses and reporting under local corporate laws.
- Processing, filing application documents for opening Representative/Liaison/Branch office and obtaining the permission;
- Processing, filing documents relating to request for waiver of certain condition of the permission restricting local income of a Branch Office and obtaining waiver letter; and
- Processing, filing documents relating to registration of Branch Office with the authority under local corporate law and obtaining the Branch Registration Certificate.
Post Permission Licenses
Processing, filing of documents relating to the following and obtaining the license:
- Central Bank’s permission;
- Taxpayer’s Identification Number Certificate [TIN Certificate];
- Trade License – for Branch Office;
- VAT registration – for Branch Office;
- Chamber Membership – for Branch Office; and
- Import Export Certificates – for Branch Office.
- Preparation and filing of Statement of remittance received from head office and expenditure there-from under Foreign Exchange Regulation law with the Central Bank, Business Permission issuing Authority and Tax Authority on quarterly basis;
- Preparation and filing of monthly VAT Report;
- Filing of audited Financial Statements of Branch Office with the authority; and
- Preparation and filing of annual Salary Statement with tax authority.
Work Permit & Employment Visa
- Processing, filing documents relating to request for recommendation for issuance of Employment Visa for the foreign national to be engaged by the office and obtaining theRecommendation for E Visa
- Processing, filing documents relating to Work Permit for expatriate employee of the office and obtaining the Work Permit; and
- Processing, filing documents relating to Multiple E Visa according to the Work Permit and obtaining the visa.
- Canceling Work Permit in case of early separation of the expatriate with the office.
- Calculation of payroll numbers;
- Computation of tax liability of the employee;
- Preparation of payroll statement and bank advise;
- Issuance of Pay Slip;
- Processing final settlement bill of an outgoing employee; and
- Preparation and filing of annual salary statement with the tax authority.
Handling withholding tax on salary and payments to vendors and others
- Advising on applicable rate of income tax to withhold at the time of payment;
- Preparation of documents relating to depositing the withholding tax into Govt. Exchequer; and
- Depositing withholding tax amount into Govt. Exchequer and collecting acknowledged bank chalan.
Handling Value Added Tax collected at source
- Advising on applicable rate of vat to withhold at the time of payment;
- Preparation of documents relating to depositing the vat amount into Govt. Exchequer; and
- Depositing vat amount into Govt. Exchequer and collecting acknowledged bank chalan.
- Preparation of Income Return, Tax Computation and relevant schedules;
- Filing of Income Tax Return with the tax authority;
- Responding to any query from tax authority; and
- Obtaining Tax Certificate from up to Deputy Commissioner Level.
- Renewal of Business Permission;
- Renewal of waiver of restricted condition on local revenue of a branch office;
- Renewal of Central Bank’s Permission;
- Renewal of Trade License, Chamber Membership, Import Export License and Work Permit;
- Extension of visa of the expatriate employee; and
- Maintenance of Employees Provident Fund Account.